If The Only Tool You Have Is A Hammer, All The World Appears As A Nail
Those committing Langer Epistemology Errors (LEEs), vested and otherwise entrenched in M1 thinking can not fathom how to accomplish unification because they can not perceive all the issues. People so ensnared usually have great difficulties penetrating LEEs Gate. Finding out that they are working with abstractions of reality rather than the actual underlying reality can be quite the shock for many and they will fight vehemently in utter denial. Nothing in status quo modern science can accomplish unification, except Elegant Reasonism. Have you ever been blinded by success? If you have and you were able to get around it do you remember what you had to do in order to affect that change to great effect? Right now modern scientific thinking is ensnared in a logic trap whose shackles are empowered by commission of LEEs and hardened by past successes.
Unraveling the path to unification is something akin to realizing you’ve been looking in all the wrong places the entire time. You may as well play a giant game of jenga. It does not matter how many dimensions you add to the already elaborate contemplations underway. If you stop all together and ask if the fundamental constructs at the bottom on which all others depend enable unification in the first place your answer must be ‘no’ and it is that exactly because nothing real can transition the spacetime-mass interface without first conversion to energy. It is exactly for that reason that all real objects in a common reference frame can not share a common geometric basis point. It is also the reason those same reference frames can not be fully coupled. The really hard question is what to do about that circumstance. The answer and solution to that is Elegant Reasonism.
How many tools do you really have?
- If you think unification is only about theoretical astrophysics then you may only have a hammer in your tool box.
- If you believe spacetime is real then the only tool you have in your tool box is a hammer.
- If you believe that Einstein believed mass was variant then the only tool you have is a hammer.
- If you believe that nothing can go faster than the speed of light, despite Edwin Hubble‘s data, and you can not reconcile interferometer experimental data, then the only tool you have in your tool box is a hammer.
- If you think nothing can go faster than the speed of light but you routinely employ constants in equations greater than that value then the only tool you may have in your box is a hammer.
- If you think spacetime can expand faster than the speed of light but can not reconcile infinite compression relative to black hole growth then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you can not reconcile the Drake Equation with the Fermi Paradox then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you go outside and find a rock and think that was “formed” (e.g. made manifest) from within the Earth then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you don’t know what a Langer Epistemology Error is then you may only have a hammer in your tool box.
- If believe you can warp something that has no stress, tension, or influence on real objects then you may only have a hammer in your tool box.
- If you believe philosophy and science have nothing to do with one another then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you can not fathom a logically correct characterization of something that remains physically different then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you can not distinguish two theories whose consequences all deliver the same exact experimental result relative to reality then perhaps the only tool you have is a hammer.
- If you think all it is going to take for status quo thinking to accomplish unification is pouring more money into projects mired in that mode then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If you think only status quo thinking can discern what is or is not baloney then the only tool you may have is a hammer and that sandwich in your lunch box may be the baloney you were looking for elsewhere. Take a hard look in the mirror.
- If you are waiting for some expert vs being an independent thinker then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
- If all this makes you mad instead of inquisitive then the only tool you may have is a hammer.
Consider the full implication of unification relative to philosophy and science. Consider more broadly everything real in context of unification. If science can not answer a question then where must we look? Are we looking for some object in the corner of a round room? Maybe we should be looking for the door not the sought after object. Is the quest of noble pursuit?
Elegant Reasonism is a utility process employing a framework which together holistically support an epistemology which seeks truth as a function of the unified Universe as a philosophical predicate priority consideration entering science and which produced the first fully compliant Encapsulated Interpretative Model (EIM) closing to unification: The Emergence Model. The Emergence Model is essentially a mode shifted version of the Standard Model of Particle Physics. To understand what that means we must also mode shift what constitutes evidence. Knowing that being ensnared by LEEs means certain factors and insights of the unified Universe are obfuscated or completely hidden is an important first step toward recognizing what we must do in order to accurately position multiple simultaneously logically correct interpretations of the same reality. That plurality of interpretative systems is required in order to illuminate and illustrate Paradigms of Interest/Nature (POI/N) in order to characterize reality in context of the unified Universe. These are non-trivial matters.
Your journey to the precipice of the unified Universe is your own. No one else has your life experiences and personal paradigms. Only you can wrestle those in order to gain that precipice. All we can do is let you know the precipice awaits your intellect and perseverance. What we can report is the view from here staggers the imagination. We can report too that the journey will be filled with adventure and awesome moments. As your paradigms shift those moments will be tacit and palpable, they were at least for me. I look forward to a time when many are sharing their moments with others across civilization. Those are days worth living and living for.
#ElegantReasonism #EmergenceModel #Unification