Licensing Intellectual Properties
The SolREI company has a number of IP asset it licenses, and each may have differing types of licenses associated with them depending on your intended use.
Licensing Patent Pending 16405134 Elegant Reasonism is divided into two parts:
The Elegant Reasonism Commercial Use License requires an Insight Subscription License in addition to the ERCUL. Commercial royalties for licensed usage is billed separately and usually in arrears. Please contact us if you have questions.
Below are public press releases. We suggest you review the website archives. Contact Us if you need additional information or have questions.
- 11-24 Educator's Shop created listing specific merchandise to support teachers and educators
- 10-15 SolREI Merchandise Shop Online!
- 09-20 Updated "Baloney Detection Kit" presentation released across all platforms
- 09-08 unifiedUniverse.org domain acquired by SolREI INC
- 07-06 ISSUU.com/SolREI page makes SolREI Studios presentations and white papers available in ebook form
- 02-10 Press Release: SolREI Studios announces release of a new series: In Unification's Wake
- 12-19 Press Release: USPTO Publishes Elegant Reasonism Patent Nov 26th
- 04-10 Press Release: LEEs Empiricism Trap
- 03-25 Press Release: Open Letter to Professional Scientists
- 01-05 Press Release: SOLREI, INC Introduction 40 second video released
- 01-03 Press Release: Foundation, What it means to you!
- 09-09 Electronic infrastructure for network product delivery installed
- 09-07 Press Release: SOLREI, INC is Patent Pending 16405134 Elegant Reasonism as of May 7, 2019
Licensing SOLREI products is quick and easy.